Gartan has been providing both residential and non residential outdoor education courses to post primary schools since 1988. Courses and programmes can be designed to promote pupils personal development drawing cross curricular links to strands within numerous different subject areas.
Examples of our Post Primary Outdoor Education Courses are:
- Multi activity adventure activity days
- Multi activity adventure activity residential awards
- Junior Cycle Wellbeing Programmes
- Senior Cycle Geography Field Studies
- Senior Cycle Ecology Field Studies
- Gaisce Adventure Expedition
- National Governing Body Skills Awards
- QQI Adventure Activity Modules at Levels 4, 5 & 6.
Courses and programmes are coordinated and delivered by National Governing Body qualified instructors with a wealth of experience to draw upon when working with your school. You can be rest assured that your pupils are in safe hands when they step into our outdoor classroom.