Staff and course participant safety is paramount within our normal daily operations and due to Covid 19 we’ve introduced a number of additional measures to ensure safe service provision. Operating procedures and risk assessments have been updated and implemented and all staff have undergone training and upskilling to ensure compliance with government guidelines and safe service provision. Other changes and precautionary steps that have been taken in line with all relevant guidelines include:
- Hand sanitising and hand washing stations are in place for all staff and course participants at appropriate locations.
- Buildings and grounds have been marked out for physical distancing purposes.
- A rigorous and regular cleaning timetable has been implemented to ensure common touch surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- All activity equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Strict protocols and procedures are in place for rescue and first aid scenarios.
- The number of places offered on courses has been reduced significantly.
- Overall centre capacity has been reduced significantly.