||The Main Building, a restored stone building with two distinct wings, offers high quality, bright and spacious accommodation, with all the high standard support facilities that you would expect in a modern progressive outdoor Centre.
The Main Building includes:
- Accommodation is in two wings, one with rooms and ensuite facilities overlooking the lake, the other bright, spacious hostel style
- Two dining rooms, one in each wing, and a state of the art kitchen which serves great food
- Indoor climbing wall especially suited to teaching the basics, and developing skills
- Indoor stone built courtyard, suited to many purposes
- Changing rooms and showers, and equipment stores
- Lecture rooms and workrooms
- Recreation rooms
- Wi-fi Access
- On site parking
Each wing, the West and the East, has its own distinct accommodation, dining room and recreation/sitting room. While each wing can accommodate fully independent courses or events, the full Centre may also be booked to accommodate larger groups.
Dining and Kitchen